BC|GENE and BC|SNP Suites
Our database platforms for the genotype and phenotype data management are ideal database solutions for any research group. They are easy to adopt, and create quickly a sophisticated, centralized data storage and analysis platform, which scales up or down to meet the needs of either a small research group or a larger cohort or collaboration project.
BC|GENE Lite and BC|GENE are database solutions for
- Small to medium sized whole genome studies
- Candidate gene studies
- Linkage and other family based studies
BC|SNP and BC|SNPmax are database solutions for
- Large whole genome studies (GWAS)
- Large family based studies
- Collaborative studies with large amounts of data
BC|SNPmax Enterprise is the database solution for
- Research consortia; university and campus level database systems
- A very large number of users with a large amount of data
- Institutes in which the database must be integrated with existing IT resources and authentication mechanisms
All BC|GENE and BC|SNP Suites include integration to the most used analysis programs.
BC|SNPmax provides also integration to imputing algorithms
, and the possibility to do massive parallel analysis, either in a local cluster or in a cloud computing environment. BC|SNPmax has additionally optional modules for CNV
and MultiQTL data
storage and analysis.
To learn more about BC|GENE and BC|SNPmax data management systems, please read about the benefits of using a professional data management platform , read about data analysis using our solutions, take a look of our technical white papers and download our brochures.
Please contact us and request a live demo!