As our Key Account Executive for Central Europe you work with senior management to set short and long term sales strategies, develop new business and manage key accounts. At the same time this is a boots-on-the-ground, strong growth phase, so a successful candidate should expect new revenue generation to be an important part of their personal overall mandate and responsibility.
As our Key Account Executive, you will:
• Manage, plan and drive the development of up to 15 Key accounts
• Build individual plans for the named Key accounts
• Work with our partners to develop Key accounts
• Perform effective sales presentations.
• Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements
• Create innovative high quality sales proposals
• Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
• Execute and deliver high-quality responses following our customer SOP to all current clients and RFPs.
• Prospect and develop key senior-level relationships within Life Science sector in order to effectively build and maintain key account list.
• Report to senior management
• Continuously learn (be willing to study and grow knowledge base) and develop one’s skills
• Successful track record of sales in Healthcare IT-infrastructure/software
• Solution selling capability
• 7-10 years overall experience in sales and/or business development
• Proven history of excellent account management and client-advocacy skills
• Expert knowledge of sales planning, prospecting and business development
• Advanced strategic thinking, conceptualizing, selling, negotiating, and project management skills
• Knowledge of bioinformatics, clinical and genetic data integration or related
• Ability to initiate and close multiple deals at once
• Motivation and ability to drive yourself in daily sales tasks
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Ability to work in a fast-moving often-changing environment
What we offer:
• Meaningful pioneering projects with the world’s leading innovators and researchers
• Work with the most interesting genetic and clinical data challenges to date
• The possibility to shape the business and bring true value to customers – to make a real difference
• A cooperative, supportive and friendly community of world-class experts
• Continuous learning possibilities in the highly interesting
• Travel required up to 50%
• Home close to Zürich preferred, other central European locations also possible