Key Account Executive, USA (Central to West)
We are looking for a Key Account Executive to join our sales team in the central and western region of the US.
This position includes work with senior management to set short and long term sales strategies, develop new business and manage key accounts. At the same time this is a boots-on the-ground, strong growth phase, so a successful candidate should expect revenue generation to be an important part of their personal overall mandate and responsibility.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- Manage, plan and drive the development of up to 15 Key accounts
- Work with our partners to develop Key accounts
- Perform effective sales presentations.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreements.
- Create innovative high quality sales proposals.
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service.
- Prospect and develop key senior-level relationships within Life Science sector in order to effectively build and maintain key account list.
- Continuously learn (be willing to study and grow knowledge base) and develop one’s skills.
- Excellent account management and client-advocacy skills
- Knowledge of sales planning, prospecting and business development
- Advanced strategic thinking, conceptualizing, selling, negotiating, and project management skills
- Successful track record of individual sales in Healthcare IT-infrastructure/software, selling solutions (not one of licenses)
- 7-10 years overall experience in sales and/or business development.
- Web based CRM experience (salesforce.com).
- Knowledge of bioinformatics, clinical and genetic data integration or related
- Excellent leadership qualities required
- Disciplined, motivated and able to drive her/himself in daily sales tasks
- Ability to initiate and close multiple deals at once
- First-rate enterprise selling, negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Experience in the Life Science and healthcare market and existing contacts in healthcare preferred
- Travel required up to 50%
Please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.